Cover letter

 

.I am strongly interested in this position. I have acquired the skills and qualifications required for this post. I have some experience and skill to meet your needs. I was graduated in double master degree in public health from Tsinghua University and BRAC University. In addition, I also get a master degree in public administration from Aldersgate college, CSIS. So, I would like to apply skill and technical knowledge of public policy and administration in the working environment. I have meaningful practical experience in government relation and community development projects. I have skills in project management (organization development, team management, and leadership management, coordination and communication) and working experience in this related field. From my previous work in the humanitarian sector, I have been learning strong leadership and organized skill. I am confident the skills in presentation, coordination (with many stakeholders), planning and time management. I have developed through my work and volunteer stints as well as in-depth clinical knowledge would put me in good stead in this project. I have past experience of budgeting, advocating, monitoring and supervision according to Logical framework and writing for donor report and of conducting many skills and capacity development training to government staffs and project staffs. I have been implemented policy and standard procedure/ policy of CFM for the organization in MHAA. I have past experience of working together with 3MDG health for all strategic team and also processing the PEACE dialogues and conflict transformation throughout the projects.

I believed that an excited and motivated environment and that my strong my ethic, passion, and eagerness to learn would be valuable to the asset to this project. Please kindly see my CV for additional information. I can be reached anytime via email at aungthanoo39@gmail.com or my cell [ph no 095066281, 09442627858. Thank you for your time and consideration. I’m looking for your reply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of Dr. Aung Than Oo Myanmar

CV